DeriglidoleAlternative Names: SL 840418; SL 860714; SL 860715
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 1995
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Imidazoles; Indoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jun 1995 Discontinued-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in France (PO)