AtrinositolAlternative Names: PP 56
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2000
At a glance
- Originator Perstorp
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide inhibitors; Neuropeptide Y receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Diabetic complications; Heart failure; Hypertension; Pain; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis (Unknown route)
- 01 Aug 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Pain in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 01 Aug 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart failure (Unknown route)