At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Organon
- Class Anterior pituitary hormones; Hypothalamic hormones; Peptide fragments
- Mechanism of Action Adenylate cyclase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Autistic disorder; Dementia; Diabetic neuropathies; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2001 Discontinued - Unspecified in Autism in Netherlands (PO)
- 08 Jan 2001 Discontinued - Unspecified in Anxiety disorders in Netherlands (PO)
- 03 Feb 1997 Discontinued-III for Dementia in USA (PO)