ZD 7114Alternative Names: ICI D 7114
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Thermogenics
- Mechanism of Action Beta 3 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2003 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Obesity (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Obesity (Unknown route)