SKF S 106203Alternative Names: SKF 106203; SKF 106203 Z2
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Leukotriene receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Kidney disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2001 SmithKline Beecham has merged with Glaxo Wellcome to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Kidney disorders in USA (Unknown route)