SM 11044Alternative Names: SM-11044
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 1996
At a glance
- Originator Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Muscle relaxants
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jan 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 10 Aug 1995 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)