WY 50295Alternative Names: WY 50295-tromethamine
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors; Leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Dec 1994 Investigation in Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)