BatebulastAlternative Names: NCO 650
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Chemiphar
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 26 Aug 1994 Discontinued-I for Asthma in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 26 Aug 1994 Phase-II clinical trials for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)