At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Antiplatelets
- Mechanism of Action Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2000 Discontinued - Unspecified phase Thrombosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 08 Nov 2000 Discontinued - Unspecified phase in Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Nov 2000 Discontinued - Unspecified phase in Thrombosis in Switzerland (Unknown route)