At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 1998 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (Inhalation)
- 23 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in USA (Unknown route)