BroxaterolAlternative Names: Arebrox; Summair; Z 1170
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 1995
At a glance
- Originator Zambon Group SpA
- Class Bronchodilators
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 1995 Discontinued-II for Asthma in Sweden (PO)
- 15 Jun 1995 Discontinued-III for Asthma in Belgium (PO)
- 15 Jun 1995 Discontinued-III for Asthma in France (PO)