IsbufyllineAlternative Names: TE 06
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 1998
At a glance
- Originator Malesci
- Developer Malesci; Menarini
- Class Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Xanthines
- Mechanism of Action Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 21 Oct 1998 Discontinued-II for Asthma in Italy (PO)
- 30 Nov 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Asthma in Italy (PO)