PobilukastAlternative Names: SKF 104353; SKF 104353 Z2; SKF S 104353
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 1998
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Dicarboxylic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 1998 Discontinued-III for Asthma in USA (Inhalation)
- 05 Oct 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in Japan (Inhalation)
- 05 Oct 1998 Discontinued-II for Asthma in Switzerland (Inhalation)