CromakalimAlternative Names: BRL 34915; Chromakalim
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 1999
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiallergics; Antiarrhythmics; Antiasthmatics; Antihypertensives; Benzopyrans; Pyrroles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action KATP channel stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Asthma; Cardiomyopathies; Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders; Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Peptic ulcer in India (Unknown route)
- 16 Dec 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cardiomyopathy in Canada (Unknown route)
- 28 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Peptic ulcer in India (Unknown route)