SpirogermaniumAlternative Names: NSC 192965; Spiro-32
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 1995
At a glance
- Originator Unimed Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 1995 Discontinued-II for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Jul 1995 Discontinued-II for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)