At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2000 Discontinued - Unspecified phase in Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Apr 2000 Discontinued - Unspecified phase in Heart failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Jun 1995 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)