At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiasthmatics; Antiplatelets; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Asthma; Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Oct 1994 Discontinued-II for Thrombosis in Japan (PO)
- 14 Oct 1994 Discontinued-II for Asthma in Japan (PO)
- 14 Oct 1994 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Japan (Unknown route)