YM 161514Alternative Names: YM 151; YM 161511
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator Yamanouchi
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Beta 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 22 Dec 2000 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in European Union (PO)
- 22 Dec 2000 No-Development-Reported for Angina pectoris in European Union (Unknown route)
- 22 Dec 2000 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (PO)