At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Developer Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cardiotonics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 1994 Discontinued - Uspecified phase in Heart failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders (Unknown route)