MethylflavonolamineAlternative Names: SIPI 549
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 1996
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nissin Food Products
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Antihyperlipidaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jul 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)