FantofaroneAlternative Names: SR 33557
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2001
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives; Indolizines; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Phenethylamines
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Arrhythmias; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2001 Discontinued - Unspecified phase in Hypertension in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 06 Nov 2001 Discontinued - Unspecified phase in Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Nov 2001 Discontinued - Unspecified phase Hypertension in France (Unknown route)