At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Slovakofarma
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Antipsychotics; Carbolines; Indoles; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Pyridones; Radioprotectives; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Diabetic complications; Ischaemic heart disorders; Radioprotection
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetic complications in Slovakia (unspecified route)
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Radiation injuries/Radioprotection in Slovakia (Unknown route)
- 13 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Diabetic complications in Slovakia (Unknown route)