TaprosteneAlternative Names: CG 4203; SE 63
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 1997
At a glance
- Originator Grunenthal
- Class Antiplatelets; Benzoic acids; Prostaglandins
- Mechanism of Action Prostacyclin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arterial occlusive disorders; Coronary artery restenosis; Intermittent claudication; Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 1997 Discontinued-II for Intermittent claudication (IV)
- 20 Mar 1997 Discontinued-III for Arterial occlusive disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 20 Mar 1997 Discontinued-I for Intermittent claudication (PO)