TienoxololAlternative Names: UP 78842
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator UPSA
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihypertensives; Benzoic acids
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists; Diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 23 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in South Africa (Unknown route)
- 23 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders (Unknown route)