BK 129Alternative Names: Heptacaine
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 1994
At a glance
- Originator Slovak Academy of Sciences
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Local anaesthetics
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 19 Mar 1994 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in Slovakia (Unknown route)