At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Benzoic acids
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)