At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Analgesics; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Hypertension in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Dec 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made