Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antiplatelets
- Mechanism of Action Fibrinogen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)