RS 93427 007Alternative Names: RS 93427
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 1997
At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihyperlipidaemics; Antithrombotics; Prostaglandins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostacyclin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)