Imitrodast sodiumAlternative Names: CS 518; Logran; RS 5186
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2000
At a glance
- Originator Sankyo
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antiplatelets; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arterial thrombosis; Asthma; Coronary spasm; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Coronary spasm in Japan (Unknown route)
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Arterial thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)