BW 443C81Alternative Names: 443c81; BW 443C
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 1999
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antitussives; Opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1999 Discontinued-Clinical for Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 27 Feb 1994 Investigation in Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation)