At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiplatelets; Pentanoic acids; Pyridines; Small molecules; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists; Thromboxane synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arterial thrombosis; Ischaemic heart disorders; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 2002 Discontinued - Phase-III for Ulcerative colitis in USA (Rectal)
- 20 May 2002 Discontinued - Phase-III for Ulcerative colitis in USA (PO)
- 20 May 2002 Discontinued - Phase-III for Ulcerative colitis in United Kingdom (PO)
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Scientific Summary
- Development History