PF 5901Alternative Names: L 655238; REV 5901; Revlon 5901; RG 5901; RG 5901A
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Purdue Frederick
- Class Antiasthmatics; Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors; Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists; Leukotriene C4 receptor antagonists; Leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Ocular inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ocular inflammation in USA (Ophthalmic)
- 09 Jan 2003 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 08 Jul 2002 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Asthma in USA (PO)