ErsentilideAlternative Names: CK 3579; HE 93
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 1998
At a glance
- Originator Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals; Helopharm
- Class Class III antiarrhythmics; Imidazoles; Propanolamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias