Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Cardiotonics; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 1998 Discontinued - Preclinical for Heart Failure in Germany