At a glance
- Originator Cornell University; Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihypertensives; Catecholamines; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure