At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 12 May 1997 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Germany (Unknown route)
- 05 Jul 1996 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Germany (Unknown route)