Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Cardiotonics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 1997 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders (Unknown route)