At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Dihydropyridines; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2000 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA
- 08 Nov 2000 Discontinued - Preclinical for Heart failure in USA