At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Class Cardiotonics; Organic chemicals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2000 Discontinued-II for Heart failure in United Kingdom (PO)
- 06 Jun 2000 Discontinued-II for Heart failure in USA (PO)
- 06 Jun 2000 Discontinued-II for Heart failure in Switzerland (PO)