At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Arrhythmias; Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 1997 Discontinued - Phase-III for Hypertension in Germany (IV)
- 16 Mar 1997 Discontinued - Phase-III for Heart failure in Germany (IV)
- 16 Mar 1997 Discontinued - Phase-III for Arrhythmias in Germany (IV)