ONO 3708Alternative Names: ONO-3708 (TXA2/PGH2 receptor antagonist)
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antiplatelets; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin receptor antagonists; Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Thrombosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Jun 2011 Discontinued for Hypertension in Japan (unspecified route)