At a glance
- Originator AH Robins
- Class Antihypertensives; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued for Hypertension in USA (unspecified route)