At a glance
- Originator Nippon Chemiphar
- Developer Hitachi Chemical; Nippon Chemiphar; Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Antineoplastics; Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Cancer; Ischaemic heart disorders