TamolarizineAlternative Names: NC 1100; ZC 110
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Chemiphar
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 1998 Discontinued-II for Neurological disorders (Unknown route)
- 11 Apr 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Neurological disorders (Unknown route)