At a glance
- Originator AH Robins
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 1997 Discontinued for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 May 1997 Discontinued for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 May 1997 Discontinued for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)