Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nisshin Pharma
- Class Antihypertensives; Isoquinolines; Phenoxypropanolamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists; Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Hypertension in Japan (PO)
- 11 Sep 2000 Suspended-I for Hypertension in Japan (PO)