At a glance
- Originator Kotobuki Seiyaku
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Small molecules; Thiazepines
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Potassium channel antagonists; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 1997 Suspended-I for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Mar 1997 Suspended-I for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Mar 1997 Discontinued-II for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)