At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Antiplatelets; Benzimidazoles; Benzoxepins; Small molecules; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2001 Discontinued-I for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 26 May 2001 Discontinued-I for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 06 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)