At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihyperlipidaemics; Benzoic acids; Prostaglandins
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 1995 Discontinued-II for Hypertension in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 02 Aug 1995 Discontinued-II for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Aug 1995 Discontinued-II for Ischaemic heart disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)